Konga Verified Blogger

Tuesday 4 August 2015

VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD! WOW!!!!!

 
Yaaayyy!!! Guess what, its my first blog nomination and i am excited much. Favour Moyse and Naija Mom nominated me for the versatile blog award, and i am so grateful for the nomination. 

Versatile? That's the ability to perform different/unique activities. Wow! That sounds awesome. Thanks Favor and Naija Mom. 

So let me tell you a bit about The Versatile Blogger Award. It is an award given to bloggers whose posts and pictures have some sort of uniqueness and who have in one way or the other inspired and motivated their readers/visitors.‎

The rules for this award states:
  • Thank the person who gave you this award and include a link to their blog (I guess I did that above).‎
  • Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself
  • Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award and inform them too.‎
7 things about me:‎
1. I love God Almighty, he's my everything. 
2. I totally love my family, my kids, hubby, parents, siblings. Love love love you guys!
3. I like reading, hmmm that's my best hobby especially books written  by African authors I don't joke with them. ‎
4. l loveeeee travelling! Yes i really do. 
5. l enjoy gisting with my sisters. Lwkmd! The gists are unbelievable. 
6. I like to know what's happening all over the world. My dad thought me that. News, fashion, sports, politics etc. I just have to know what's up. That's me. 
7. I hate disorderliness, gosh i have an OCD when it comes to being tidy and clean. Lol! 
So that's it. 7 things about me.

 So because I was nominated, I in turn nominate these bloggers below;

8 comments:

  1. Great stuff, and thanks for the nomination. Greetings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks dear....This versatile tingy nawah...Noted


    chincobee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks y'all. I appreciate. @ Chinco bee, i know right. Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats dear...u deserve more...so stocked here...learning for the future #to be mum

    ReplyDelete